jackblackonline.com
Home
General Information
Table Games/BlackJack
Poker
Craps
Roulette
Consulting Services
Casino Employment
Faqs
About Us
Contact Us

WHY US?

Commitment to Excellence

*Skills
*Technique
*Speed
*Procedures for Specific Casinos
*You Get the Job
*Be the Best once you have the job
*The fastest way to becoming a Full-Time dealer

call for details

WHY US?

We Get Results!

** 97% of our graduates passed their auditions, the other 3% have either changed careers or have 2nd auditions scheduled soon...


** We have PLACED graduates in the following casinos: Casino Morongo, San Manuel, Pala, Pechanga, Pauma, Spotlight 29, Normandie, Colusa, Harrah's, Augustine, Chumash, Cache Creek, Fantasy Springs, Kickapoo, Barona, Soboba, Carnival Cruise Lines and MORE!

WHY US?

We Care!

From the first day you sign up, you will recieve one on one attention. We help you learn at your own pace. We have copyrighted materials (including manuals and flash cards) to take home and help you learn faster. If you have a young child, you can bring him/her for free. If you need help filling out your application, we will help you fill it out. Many times, we go with you to your auditions. At Jack Black Casino Dealer School, you recieve the attention you deserve.

WHY US?

We Make it Easy to Succeed!

**The games you need to get the job

**Payment Plans

**Flexi-Time... you come when you can, while following a set structured course.

HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 1pm-10pm
Tuesday thru Thursday: 11:30am-10pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: by appointment.


Copyright 2007, Jack Black Casino Dealer School
Powered by:
G Weiss ...

Jack Black Casino Dealer School is the #1 Casino Dealer School in Southern California - many schools claim to be the best... we are. We have a proven record. OUR GRADUATES GET JOBS! We're tough on you, so you can pass an audition with confidence. We offer flexible class-time, we are open day and night, we have payment plans - you can start any time and go at your own pace with a set curriculum. Click the links to the left or call us now to find out more information about Jack Black Casino Dealer School!